Who is the technique for?
Artists – athletes – musicians - ...
- people who suffer with chronic pain (of back, shoulders, neck, eyes, head)
- people leading a sedentary lifestyle (office workers, drivers)
- artists who have voice problems and performance anxiety
- singers, instrumentalists, dancers, conductors (improving performance and reducing anxiety)
- older people who would like to broaden their range of movements
- people who struggle with chronic tiredness, depression and eating disorders
- pregnant women